Friday, October 31, 2014

Belief in Our Own Guidance

Let's *temporarily* put Bill Ackman's and the NY Post's personal vendettas against me aside and focus on the recent settlement reached between class action plaintiff's Bostick et al and Herbalife.

As much as I will editorialize how I think this is a tremendous win for Herbalife and dissatisfied former consumers alike in the near future, I thought it better to refrain from that for now and simply present for your own reading pleasure the PLAINTIFF's memorandum in support of the joint settlement motion reached today.

The one thing I will say is the same thing I said at the end of last year:
“No man is great enough or wise enough for any of us to surrender our destiny to. The only way in which anyone can lead us is to restore to us the belief in our own guidance.”-Henry Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment